Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Intent


Hello, I'm Jamie! Welcome to my web.log!

So, what is my purpose for this blog you ask? 
Well, here is some background on and the answer to that very question...

For the longest time I felt like there was nothing really special about me.  I didn’t have a cool hobby like dance or theater.  I wasn’t especially or naturally good at anything like singing or playing guitar.  I didn’t have that one thing that I could do all by myself that I was good at and that I loved even though it seemed like everyone else around me did.  

And then I found crafting.

I know that probably sounds cheesy or dramatic but I really mean it.  I finally found something of my own. Creating things comes naturally to me and I just recently discovered that.  I am good at it and I love it.  Its fun, I can get lost for hours making things or coming up with new ideas.  I am inspired all of the time by the things around me.  I see items at the store or in other blogs and think I could make that or I could use that for this project.  It is really exciting for me.

So, in this blog titled “CrEaTe: Projects by Jamie”, I am going to post How-To  directions, photos and feedback on things that I create and the products I use to create them with. 

Please, let me know what you think, share your ideas and give me suggestions. 

I am really looking forward to this and I hope you are too… here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment